Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Haircuts

I woke up on Tuesday morning (my day off) and decided to give the boys haircuts. Kingston has never had a real haircut so he didn't know what the heck was going on! I used the buzzers on his hair. He didn't like that at all! Marcus got the school late because he had to stay and help me keep Kingston under control. Then it was Emmett's turn. He doesn't like the buzzers either, but I knew this from past experience. He said to only use the "cutters". I am pretty good at cutting his hair with just the scissors. I love Emmett's hair so I never want to cut it all the way off. He said he didn't want to be bald like Kingston and Dad! LOL!! So Emmett's hair is about 1" long everywhere and Kingston looks like a cancer patient! haha

3 comments:

Grama gg said...

Cute hair cuts...Is Kingston still made at you? It looks like it from his frown..ha

Shelby said...

That doesn't even look like Kingston to me! Maybe it's the frown...

melissahurst99 said...

It is amazing how different the boys look when i shave their heads!!