Friday, April 17, 2009


Kid Conversations

I just thought I would write down a couple of funny things Izabel and Emmett have said to me the last couple of days.

Emmett woke up the other morning and came to stand by me while I sat on the couch. He took my hand gently and looked at me so sincere and said "Mom, if we kiss, that means we are married. And then we would go somewhere and dance!". It was so cute and sweet. He definitely loves his mommy.

I let Izabel wear her high heels to school today. She has been begging me for a couple of weeks now. I told her not to run in them because I didn't want her to hurt to ankle. She looked at me and said "One of my friends at school hurt her ankle and now she has to use crotches". LOL!! I started laughing and said "do you mean crutches?". She embarrassingly smiled and said "oh ya". haha She is so funny!

3 comments:

Grama gg said...

That is so cute the conversations you have with your kids...You are keeping a journal on your blog...
Have a great day....

Stephani said...

Too Cute!!!

nanahelenestes said...

That's our Bel. Always keep life interesting. ha