Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Easter Egg Coloring!

We colored Easter eggs on Saturday morning and then went to Ryan and Jeni's for the big hunt! I remembered to bring everything to their house except the camera!!! I was so sad that I forgot it. Ryan made fun of me saying that I bring my camera to the store, how could I forget to bring to an Easter egg hunt?! haha I know, I think I am losing my memory. The kids had a blast though. At one point it started pouring and the kids all stayed outside and played the rain. It was a great day!

Our annual Easter Egg Coloring!! The kids love coloring eggs. Emmett had his 4 done first. They all looked the same and he was very happy with them. Izabel was a little more creative and put tattoos on hers. Grace was at the table for the longest making all of hers look just right.


This was Marcus' participation in the egg coloring. LOL!! It is OK though because he let me sleep in while he took care of the kids earlier that morning. Thanks babe!! I love you!!

No comments: