Thursday, April 9, 2009


The Fights!!

Me and Marcus at the UFC fights!! I didn't think that I would like watching guys beat each other up, but it was kind of fun! I don't think I was close enough for it to seem real though. My parents were in the front row and that probably would have been a little more than I could handle.

My cousin Torrence was part of the intermission act. He was so cute up there.

This fight probably lasted the longest and you could tell that they were so tired!! A lot of positions they were in they would just stay there and rest. Our guy won of course!

This is the same fight as above. It is just a really sweet shot.


This was one of the two pro fights that we watched. This guy, Prangley, won and he trains here. He was so ripped it was crazy!! I can't remember his age, but he is older. I would recommend going to a UFC fight just once to anyone! It was a blast!

1 comment:

Grama gg said...

Melissa, I think I will pass on the Flights, if you don't mind..ha
For almost 70 years I've done without that, so you go enjoy for me.