Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What has Grace been up to?

Since I haven't really posted anything all summer, here is what Grace has been up to.

Getting Baptized.

Everyone that could be there to support Grace at her baptism.

Getting her new scriptures and case!

Waiting for the 4th of July parade to start!

Eating ice cream with cousins.

Coloring at the Idaho Falls baseball game.

Waiting for fireworks to start.

Feeding the goats at McKee's.

Catching tadpoles in Blackfoot and getting swimmers itch.

Going on family walks.

Having secret club meetings in the forest.

Catching weird looking snakes in the woods.


Getting attacked by Grampa Tom around the campfire.


Building sandcastles at the beach.



Traveling.

Swimming with Maya. She didn't like it.


Getting a ride in the stroller.


Giving a ride in the stroller.


Chasing chickens at McKee's.


Petting the miniature horses.


Being silly in the lobby of the Mystique.



After "Aladdin" at the Mystique.



First day of 3rd Grade!! I think she is most excited that she gets to go on swimming field trips now that she is in 3rd Grade.

Eating snacks with Kingston in Grama Cari's backyard.


Jumping on Grama's trampoline half naked.


And more traveling.
Well, this is what Grace has been up to the last 3 months! Look forward to seeing what Isabel has been up to next time!!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

This was so cute! I really love the "secret club meetings in the forest"! That brought back some memories of my own secret club meetings, but theirs looks very organized, with official looking hats and everything!

Stephani said...

I have missed your blog so very much. Grace looks like she had a fantastic summer. I can't wait to see what Isabel has been up to. lol! I miss you. I hope you had a great summer to... well... except for the working part... and the getting up every morning at 5am part. lol! lol!

Meredith said...

CUTE GIRL! she's been busy, it looks like. i'm still waiting for you to add me to your blog list.
mamajonesandpops.blogspot.com

melissahurst99 said...

I swear everytime I try it won't let me. I can't figure out why. I am going to try again right now!