Monday, October 5, 2009

Rachel and Brian's wedding

Here are some pictures I took at my sister Rachel's wedding. It was on August 29th so I am a little behind on my blogging.

The cake. Nana made it and did an amazing job!!


After they are husband and wife. Outside the Spokane Temple.


All the rest of these are pretty self explanatory.




OK this one isn't self explanatory. I bet not many of you knew Marcus was a princess! haha





Jayda (Rachel's daughter) trying to pry them apart. She did this on her own! haha















So there are a few pictures that I think turned out pretty well. Shelby I wish we could have flown you up to take pictures!! That is one thing we are definitely doing for our kids weddings, professional photographers!!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Awww..thanks, Melissa! You got some really cute ones--tell Marcus that the princess one should be his new profile pic on FB!