Thursday, April 30, 2009


New Bedroom

I finally got all of our new bedroom things up! We have had most of it for a couple of months now, but I have just been waiting to get the bedding to go with it. For our anniversary Marcus bought me the bedding that I have had my eye on for quite sometime now.

This is the headboard. It is really just a fireplace cover that I purchased at Ross for 20 bucks! Get price for a headboard eh?!

This is the bedding up close. It is kind of a rusty red color. I love the print on it also. I am pretty picky when it comes to prints.

This is the print on the curtains. I absolutely LOVE these curtains. I have always tried to save money and make my own curtains, but got sick of not getting exactly what I want because of the price of material. So, I splurged and bought all 4 panels at Walmart. You are probably laughing because I used "splurged" and "Walmart" in the same sentence! LOL!!

No comments: